Saturday 7 January 2012

EHYEH ASHER EHYEH

God is really THE I AM for every situation. I am so grateful Lord. The pain in my left side is gone. 


Thank God who made paracetamol and inspired us to discover it.


Thank God who allowed it to work in my situation.


Thank God who wont give me more than i can bear. 


Jehovah Effizy!! You are too much. All gbosas to you.


My appeitite has returned with a bang but i am being careful so i dont put on too much weight. I have not felt the kicks yet but someday soon my little precious will kick.


Then will my mouth be filled with laughter, and my tongue with singing: then will i say among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for me. (Psalm 126:2).

Thank you Lord for bringing me safely to this halfway point. I am trusting you to take both of us to the finish line safely.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment