Wednesday 4 January 2012

Why do people hide the truth?

Here i am 19 weeks pregnant and boy have i discovered things.


I think the reason the pregnant community hides the truth is because if anyone found out our race would go extinct.
The first trimester was a breeze. The usual morning sickness that everyone tells you about. 
Eating weird things. (Mine was hot chilli).
Constipation.
General tiredness.
Fibroid.
And funny funny a blocked nose.


For the blocked nose my kind doctors refused to give me anything for a few days even though i was slowly suffocating. Only when it looked like my death was imminent (which would affect the baby) did i get a prescription for an over the counter med which sorted me out in a day.


Now i am in my second trimester and what i have is this nasty pain in my side that wont go away plus loss of appetite. 
Also i am experiencing something called sciatica which is where the nerves in my ass are killing me as well.
As usual the doctors don't have anything to give me except paracetamol. 


The first question they have is "Are you bleeding?" and if you are not, then there is nothing seriously wrong with you. It's like you don't exist and all the care if for the baby. Your pain or comfort means nothing. It's like your body has been taken over by an alien but all everyone cares about is how to make said alien comfortable, happy and healthy. I would just like to come first sometimes. sigh.


All in all i feel crappy and i am going to be using this wonderful blog as my outlet.


Just like it says it is my journey to the cradle.

No comments:

Post a Comment