Monday 20 February 2012

I LOVE MY HUSBAND

So i understand men are really from another planet than women. We read different meanings into the same statements. 

It is so weird that sometimes you think you are going crazy. You wonder 'How can he act so clueless'? At this point you remember ohhhhhh not a girl.

It is frustrating getting to the middle ground of understanding. Trying not to get your emotions hurt or hurting his (Trust me he has them even though he may hide them most of the time).

Sometimes you wonder what was i getting upset about? Other times you are a dog in a manger and wont let issues go. 

These pregnancy hormones are so not helping. Coupled with the fact that i have not had a hubby hug in a while. Travelling is really the pits. Temporary separation really does take it's toll. I don't know how many young couples do it these days. It is fine when you are dating but once married it a whole new ballgame. 

I love being hugged and tickled.
I love those quiet secret smiles.
I love the mug of hot chocolate in the morning.
I love the occasional bed in breakfast.
I love the dates on a weekend.
I love the way he holds me when i am sleeping.
I love the way he walks beside the road on the sidewalk.
I love the way he wants to slay all my dragons.

Ohhhh how i love my husband.

Baby you have a wonderful father. Even though we may sometimes have our differences of opinion or misunderstandings, i will never regret my choice. When you come out you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment