Saturday 18 February 2012

MUSICAL PREFERENCE

The experiment of the day. What music does baby like?

So i woke up this morning to this grand idea to find what the baby likes.
My inspiration? Heart in the box. Trust me only a Grey's anatomy fan would understand the reasoning.


The simple explanation is if i play something the baby likes i feel kicking and dancing. lol.


Not sure if it worked but so far the baby likes an eclectic mix of Glee, Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams, Rod Stewart, Third day, Cademon Call, D'Banj, Nikki Laoye, etc.


See my problem? It is not a single genre. It is a very scary mix that does not seem to make sense. Sigh. From now on baby is just going to listen to the ipod on shuffle and thats that.


I love you little me. Stay nice and snug till we meet. 
Happy 26 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment